Calling all musicians, dancers, and spectators....

  • Doug & Donna Winters
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2006
      Come to Caravan's and have a ball!

      Once again, we will be having a little informal ball this year. I would like
      to invite any and all musicians to join us at our humble little event.
      Currently, the music pit is few in numbers but big on fun! So if you like
      music and have an instrument that you can play, please join us next weekend
      at Caravan's Ball.

      If you don't play an instrument, then why not bring your dancing shoes and
      have a ball anyway. In Ivory Keep, there is something for everyone to do.
      Why... even if you have 2 Clef feet......oops, I mean LEFT feet.....sorry
      about that slip. You can still dance at the ball.

      What's that? You can't dance or play an instrument? Well, just sit back and
      enjoy the show that is the Ivory Keep Caravan's Ball. I hope to see you
      there.

      ~Ailsa~