RE: [CalontirDance] Fw: Caravan's

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2006
      Ailsa

      Remembering how much fun the ball was last year was the deciding factor in wanting to return this year.
      (OK the fighting, game and feast were all good too). I'd be happy to run or help run a ball, though if anyone else
      who could use some experience in running a small casual evening of dance wants to try I would defer to them.

      Conrad