Rush sept 30th

  • Rowan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2006
      Hi All!
      Don't forget RUSH is coming up. I've got most of the dance track planned but
      have two more slots to fill (9-10am and 3-4pm). If more people have classes
      they want to teach -GOOD! -- we will get a 2nd room. We could also do a
      round table over lunch if anyone wants to lead it.

      CourseTitle: Dance Track
      Hours: 7
      CourseDescription: This is the entire dance track for the Fall 2006 RUSH
      at the Berg in St Louis
      9-10: TBA
      10-11: Inns of Court, any level, Rowan Houndskeeper
      11-12: Dance for the non-dancer, beginner level, Azenari
      12-1 : Lunch
      1-2: Flirting through Dance, any level, L Azenari
      2-3: More English Country, Intermediate level, HL Cathus the Curious
      3-4: TBA
      4-5: Spanish Pavane, advanced level, HE Alphia

      SpecialNeeds: This is the entire dance track for the Fall 2006 RUSH at
      the Berg in St Louis There are various instructors and levels of
      instruction such that everyone should be able to find a class at their
      level. I will update this after I get final confirmation from the last
      two instructors We need a room with cleared space (no desks) and a
      working electrical outlet.

      Lady Rowan Houndskeeper

      "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too
      dark to read." - Groucho Marx

    • Fuller, Neathery
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2006
        Rowen!!!!

        No need to fill those two tracks! The schedule is filled.

        Rush classes start at 10 am and end at 4 pm so we are good to go!!!

        I am so excited about your classes they look great and we have a great room
        for you!

        Love Neathery

        _____

[...]

        Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir