Re: [CalontirDance] Seonaid's new e-mail

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2006
      Ok, I¹m not going to cry again. But do try to drop me a line from time to
      time. I¹ll be rooting for you from the south.

      And it¹s officially scheduled. Constantia¹s vigil and elevation will be at
      Pennsic. (David¹s, too, just to keep things interesting for me.)

      If you want to write her a note, I can deliver it to her at her vigil. You
      can mail a sealed note to her through my home address, and I can give it to
      her at Pennsic.

      My address:
      Carol O¹Connell
      318 N. 4th Street
      St. Charles, MO 63301

      Take good care of yourself!
      Conna

      On 6/30/06 10:38 AM, "stew9655" <sara.seonaid@...> wrote:

      > Sorry to use the list this way, but I am trying to get this to as many
      > people as possible.
      > My new e-mail address is sara.seonaid@...
      > <mailto:sara.seonaid%40gmail.com> .
      >
      > I will miss everyone.
      >
      > Seonaid

    • Sara Stewart
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 30, 2006
        --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, Paul Byers <mightypav@...> wrote:

        > >I will miss everyone.
        > >Seonaid
        >
        > Why are you going to miss us?
        >
        > Pav

        Because I am moving to Northshield and will not see everyone as much
        and you all are splendid people.
        I will be at Kingdom A&S though

        Seonaid
      • Paul Byers
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 30, 2006
          >Because I am moving to Northshield and will not see everyone as much
          >and you all are splendid people.
          >I will be at Kingdom A&S though
          >Seonaid

          Oh...