Re: [CalontirDance] Seonaid's new e-mail

  • Paul Byers
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2006
      >I will miss everyone.
      >Seonaid

      Why are you going to miss us?

      Pav
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 30, 2006
        Ok, I¹m not going to cry again. But do try to drop me a line from time to
        time. I¹ll be rooting for you from the south.

        And it¹s officially scheduled. Constantia¹s vigil and elevation will be at
        Pennsic. (David¹s, too, just to keep things interesting for me.)

        If you want to write her a note, I can deliver it to her at her vigil. You
        can mail a sealed note to her through my home address, and I can give it to
        her at Pennsic.

        My address:
        Carol O¹Connell
        318 N. 4th Street
        St. Charles, MO 63301

        Take good care of yourself!
        Conna

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 30, 2006
          Well, crap monkey . . .

          Sorry List. That was obviously supposed to be sent privately. Glad it¹s
          Friday.

        • Sara Stewart
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 30, 2006
            --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, Paul Byers <mightypav@...> wrote:

            > >I will miss everyone.
            > >Seonaid
            >
            > Why are you going to miss us?
            >
            > Pav

            Because I am moving to Northshield and will not see everyone as much
            and you all are splendid people.
            I will be at Kingdom A&S though

            Seonaid
          • Paul Byers
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 30, 2006
              >Because I am moving to Northshield and will not see everyone as much
              >and you all are splendid people.
              >I will be at Kingdom A&S though
              >Seonaid

              Oh...