Seonaid's new e-mail

  • stew9655
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30 8:38 AM
      Sorry to use the list this way, but I am trying to get this to as many
      people as possible.
      My new e-mail address is sara.seonaid@....

      I will miss everyone.

      Seonaid
    • Paul Byers
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 30 8:48 AM
        >I will miss everyone.
        >Seonaid

        Why are you going to miss us?

        Pav
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 30 8:50 AM
          Ok, I¹m not going to cry again. But do try to drop me a line from time to
          time. I¹ll be rooting for you from the south.

          And it¹s officially scheduled. Constantia¹s vigil and elevation will be at
          Pennsic. (David¹s, too, just to keep things interesting for me.)

          If you want to write her a note, I can deliver it to her at her vigil. You
          can mail a sealed note to her through my home address, and I can give it to
          her at Pennsic.

          My address:
          Carol O¹Connell
          318 N. 4th Street
          St. Charles, MO 63301

          Take good care of yourself!
          Conna

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 30 8:52 AM
            Well, crap monkey . . .

            Sorry List. That was obviously supposed to be sent privately. Glad it¹s
            Friday.

          • Sara Stewart
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 30 9:46 AM
              --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, Paul Byers <mightypav@...> wrote:

              > >I will miss everyone.
              > >Seonaid
              >
              > Why are you going to miss us?
              >
              > Pav

              Because I am moving to Northshield and will not see everyone as much
              and you all are splendid people.
              I will be at Kingdom A&S though

              Seonaid
            • Paul Byers
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 30 10:23 AM
                >Because I am moving to Northshield and will not see everyone as much
                >and you all are splendid people.
                >I will be at Kingdom A&S though
                >Seonaid

                Oh...