fall rush dance track

  • Cathus and Rowan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2006
      All Righty!
      Now that Lilies is over I can start thinking about other dance things -
      in this case fall RUSH at the Berg/Three Rivers (Sept 30th).

      I'm trying to put together a dance track, Nethery has reserved a room
      for us so I've got 6-7 hours of classes to fill. Who would like to
      teach?

      I've got tenative promises for 4 clases so far: "more playford
      dances" "Inns of Court", maybe the dance for beginers or flirting in
      dance class, and a dancing while wearing a sword class. I'm looking for
      more!! These are all b3r or SC folks and I know there are dance
      teachers outside B3R willing to come have fun with us! Musicians you
      are welcome to come up with class ideas too! or maybe you want your own
      room and track for the day (or half day) - if so contact Nethery.

      Please contact me at rowan@...

      Dancey Dancey!
      Rowan
    • Fuller, Neathery
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2006
        I am so excited about the dance track at the September 30 RUSH.
        You will need to enter these classes as Rush Classes on the instructor's
        form

        http://calontir-rush.org/test/courseinfo.htm

        I will be in Macedonia for a month!
        Yours merrily in Service,
        Lady Neathery of Safita

        Now that Lilies is over I can start thinking about other dance things -
        in this case fall RUSH at the Berg/Three Rivers (Sept 30th).

        I'm trying to put together a dance track, Nethery has reserved a room
        for us so I've got 6-7 hours of classes to fill. Who would like to
        teach?

        I've got tenative promises for 4 clases so far: "more playford
        dances" "Inns of Court", maybe the dance for beginers or flirting in
        dance class, and a dancing while wearing a sword class. I'm looking for
        more!! These are all b3r or SC folks and I know there are dance
        teachers outside B3R willing to come have fun with us! Musicians you
        are welcome to come up with class ideas too! or maybe you want your own
        room and track for the day (or half day) - if so contact Nethery.

        Please contact me at rowan@french. <mailto:rowan%40french.toast.net>
        toast.net

        Dancey Dancey!
        Rowan