A &S Judges

  • hlbronwyn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 5:11 AM
      My apologies to those of you that receive this more than once – it
      will be posted on many lists.

      To the talented artists and artisans of the Heartland, greetings
      from Lady Nicolete de St. Denis, judge steward for the upcoming Arts
      and Sciences Championship and Kingdom Tri-Levels Competitions,

      I continue to be amazed and inspired by the creations of fellow
      Calontiri. The entries at this year's Championship and Tri-Levels
      Competitions promise to be just as inspiring and breathtaking as
      years past. Will you join us on Saturday, July 22nd in the Canton of
      Axed Root, in Howe Hall on the campus of Iowa State University,
      Ames, Iowa? Will you exhibit your talents and inspire those around
      you? Will you lend your expertise and knowledge to those who aspire
      to great works?

      If you are willing to serve our kingdom and our artisans, please
      contact me. I am arranging the judges for this event and would
      gladly add your name to the list of judges. Please send me your
      contact information, including your phone number, email address, and
      areas you are willing to judge.

      As the day draws near, I will contact you with more detailed
      information about the schedule. I appreciate all who offer to help –
      these competitions would not be the same without you.

      In Service to the Crown and Kingdom,
      Nicolete de St. Denis
      Judge Steward, A&S Championship and Kingdom Tri-Levels Competition
      niceshoes@...