Lilies Troll

  • hlbronwyn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2006
      Greetings to the fabulous dancers of Calontir from Mistress Bronwyn
      ferch Arial,

      I have been asked to recruit groups or individuals willing to
      sacrifice some of their time to support our War.
      This War does not just happen. There have been many people working
      hard all year to create a wonderful war for you and our kingdom.
      Now we are asking that you give back to your kingdom and Lilies War.
      We need groups and individuals to volunteer some time at Troll.
      Usually we ask that a group volunteer to sponsor a 12 - hour shift…
      But if you want more that would be an awesome support of the War. We
      can work special arrangements out if your group can't do a full 12 -
      hour shift. We will not turn down help.
      The groups needs to arrange for troll volunteers for their shift
      times. There needs to be one designated contact person that the
      Troll Coordinator and or Autocrat can contact you with any questions.
      For each shift you need a minimum of 2 people but on those earlier
      days in the war more (3 –4) is advisable.
      There have been several groups who have all ready signed up and
      gotten their choice of shifts! You know who you are…Thank you so
      much.
      But we need more groups to pitch in and help out.
      Baronies and Shires should also be considering sharing some of their
      time
      by sponsoring a shift or two.
      We have many wonderful groups in this kingdom, Pelicans, Laurels,
      Knight, Lilies, Hammers, Huscarls, Fyrd etc.
      Not to mention those special interest groups we have… we should be
      hearing from the fiber guild, the brewer's guild, cooks guild,
      heralds, bards, potters, beadmakers, and all the others. Too
      numerous to mention here…
      We need to hear from You!
      Lets make this War of the Lilies wonderful for ourselves and our
      visiting friends from other kingdoms.
      Please contact me as soon as you can…. I have a current list of
      shifts available.

      In service
      Bronwyn ferch Arial
      hlbronwy@...