Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Dance Music

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20 9:56 AM
      Master Avatar will be leading the pit for the Ball. We¹ll be using his dance
      music book, so bring your copy!

      There are a couple of pieces that aren¹t in his book. I¹ll get copies of
      those from other sources.

      Here¹s the ball list, from an earlier post from Tsire:

      > Here it is folks - your 2006 Lilies Ball Set List
      > - Tsire
      >
      > SET 1
      > Gathering Peascods
      > Inns of Court Suite: Essex, Lorayne, Black
      > Gracca Amorosa
      > Anello
      > Night Peece
      > Petit Riens
      >
      > SET 2
      > Contrapasso in Due
      > Picking of Sticks
      > Vilanella
      > Bransle Suite: Cassandra, Pinagay, Charlotte, Guerre, Aridan
      > RostiBoli Gioioso
      > Dargason
      >
      > SET 3
      > Official Bransle
      > Newcastle
      > Ly Bens Dystonis
      > Bizzaria d'Amore
      > Gelosia
      > Heralds In Love

      Conna

      On 4/20/06 10:37 AM, "Lady Neathery of Safita" <nfuller@...> wrote:

      > Great news. I will be at Lilies!!!
      >
      > Is the music available yet?? You know me... I like to practice. i checked
      > the
      > Lilies site and I did not see a link!
      >
      > Love
      > Neathery

      > Medieval and renaissance costume
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Medieval+and+renaissance+costume&w1=Medie
      > val+and+renaissance+costume&c=1&s=38&.sig=Sz-DcYvTV5ri4cpSCihvxQ>
      >

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >
      > * Visit your group "CalontirDance
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CalontirDance> " on the web.
      > *
      > *
      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

    • Fuller, Neathery
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 20 6:21 PM
        Thank you!!! It makes it so much easier using HIS Book!!!'
        Love N