Lilies Dance Music

  • Lady Neathery of Safita
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2006
      Great news. I will be at Lilies!!!

      Is the music available yet?? You know me... I like to practice. i checked the
      Lilies site and I did not see a link!

      Love
      Neathery
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 20, 2006
        The music links and dance list will be on the lilies website soon.
        The class list is into the RUSH coordinator and the evening social dancing
        is on the main schedule (Thanks Thyri). Check them out.

        Thanks to all those who offered to coordinate, teach and to host social
        dancing!

        Tsire

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 20, 2006
          Master Avatar will be leading the pit for the Ball. We¹ll be using his dance
          music book, so bring your copy!

          There are a couple of pieces that aren¹t in his book. I¹ll get copies of
          those from other sources.

          Here¹s the ball list, from an earlier post from Tsire:

          > Here it is folks - your 2006 Lilies Ball Set List
          > - Tsire
          >
          > SET 1
          > Gathering Peascods
          > Inns of Court Suite: Essex, Lorayne, Black
          > Gracca Amorosa
          > Anello
          > Night Peece
          > Petit Riens
          >
          > SET 2
          > Contrapasso in Due
          > Picking of Sticks
          > Vilanella
          > Bransle Suite: Cassandra, Pinagay, Charlotte, Guerre, Aridan
          > RostiBoli Gioioso
          > Dargason
          >
          > SET 3
          > Official Bransle
          > Newcastle
          > Ly Bens Dystonis
          > Bizzaria d'Amore
          > Gelosia
          > Heralds In Love

          Conna

          On 4/20/06 10:37 AM, "Lady Neathery of Safita" <nfuller@...> wrote:

          > Great news. I will be at Lilies!!!
          >
          > Is the music available yet?? You know me... I like to practice. i checked
          > the
          > Lilies site and I did not see a link!
          >
          > Love
          > Neathery

          > Medieval and renaissance costume
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Medieval+and+renaissance+costume&w1=Medie
          > val+and+renaissance+costume&c=1&s=38&.sig=Sz-DcYvTV5ri4cpSCihvxQ>
          >

          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          >
          > * Visit your group "CalontirDance
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CalontirDance> " on the web.
          > *
          > *
          > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        • Fuller, Neathery
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 20, 2006
            Thank you!!! It makes it so much easier using HIS Book!!!'
            Love N