Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Ball Set LIst Finalization

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 6 12:36 PM
      Whoops - Meant that to be private,.

      Well if anyone else want this spreadsheet in advance e-mail me directly and
      I'll send it to you as an attachment too. :)

      Tsire

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 23, 2006
        Hi gang,

        Crystal Ball is fast approaching. Any musicians interested in playing?
        Please drop me a line.

        Thanks!

      • mightypav@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 23, 2006
          At 02:49 PM 10/23/2006, you wrote:
          >Hi gang,
          >Crystal Ball is fast approaching. Any musicians interested in playing?
          >Please drop me a line.
          >Thanks!
          >Conna

          I would love to.. but not up to a long car ride. :(

          Pav