Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Ball Set LIst Finalization

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 6 12:29 PM
      Pav,

      Check out the second worksheet - it has links to Noteworthy Composer, Midi,
      PDFs of sheet music and Steps. I just sent it to Conrad to put up on the
      Lilies website today so people shold be albe to access this online shortly.
      Hope this is helpful.

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 6 12:36 PM
        Whoops - Meant that to be private,.

        Well if anyone else want this spreadsheet in advance e-mail me directly and
        I'll send it to you as an attachment too. :)

        Tsire

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 23, 2006
          Hi gang,

          Crystal Ball is fast approaching. Any musicians interested in playing?
          Please drop me a line.

          Thanks!

        • mightypav@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 23, 2006
            At 02:49 PM 10/23/2006, you wrote:
            >Hi gang,
            >Crystal Ball is fast approaching. Any musicians interested in playing?
            >Please drop me a line.
            >Thanks!
            >Conna

            I would love to.. but not up to a long car ride. :(

            Pav