Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Ball Set LIst Finalization

  • mightypav@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 6 11:44 AM
      At 12:27 PM 4/6/2006, you wrote:
      >Here it is folks - your 2006 Lilies Ball Set List
      >- Tsire

      Do you have an easy place to get the sheet music?

      Pav

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 6 12:29 PM
        Pav,

        Check out the second worksheet - it has links to Noteworthy Composer, Midi,
        PDFs of sheet music and Steps. I just sent it to Conrad to put up on the
        Lilies website today so people shold be albe to access this online shortly.
        Hope this is helpful.

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 6 12:36 PM
          Whoops - Meant that to be private,.

          Well if anyone else want this spreadsheet in advance e-mail me directly and
          I'll send it to you as an attachment too. :)

          Tsire

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 23, 2006
            Hi gang,

            Crystal Ball is fast approaching. Any musicians interested in playing?
            Please drop me a line.

            Thanks!

          • mightypav@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 23, 2006
              At 02:49 PM 10/23/2006, you wrote:
              >Hi gang,
              >Crystal Ball is fast approaching. Any musicians interested in playing?
              >Please drop me a line.
              >Thanks!
              >Conna

              I would love to.. but not up to a long car ride. :(

              Pav