Lilies Ball Set LIst Finalization

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 6, 2006
      Here it is folks - your 2006 Lilies Ball Set List
      - Tsire

      SET 1
      Gathering Peascods
      Inns of Court Suite: Essex, Lorayne, Black
      Gracca Amorosa
      Anello
      Night Peece
      Petit Riens

      SET 2
      Contrapasso in Due
      Picking of Sticks
      Vilanella
      Bransle Suite: Cassandra, Pinagay, Charlotte, Guerre, Aridan
      RostiBoli Gioioso
      Dargason

      SET 3
      Official Bransle
      Newcastle
      Ly Bens Dystonis
      Bizzaria d'Amore
      Gelosia
      Heralds In Love

      REQUESTS
    • mightypav@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 6, 2006
        At 12:27 PM 4/6/2006, you wrote:
        >Here it is folks - your 2006 Lilies Ball Set List
        >- Tsire

        Do you have an easy place to get the sheet music?

        Pav

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 6, 2006
          Pav,

          Check out the second worksheet - it has links to Noteworthy Composer, Midi,
          PDFs of sheet music and Steps. I just sent it to Conrad to put up on the
          Lilies website today so people shold be albe to access this online shortly.
          Hope this is helpful.

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 6, 2006
            Whoops - Meant that to be private,.

            Well if anyone else want this spreadsheet in advance e-mail me directly and
            I'll send it to you as an attachment too. :)

            Tsire

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 23, 2006
              Hi gang,

              Crystal Ball is fast approaching. Any musicians interested in playing?
              Please drop me a line.

              Thanks!

            • mightypav@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 23, 2006
                At 02:49 PM 10/23/2006, you wrote:
                >Hi gang,
                >Crystal Ball is fast approaching. Any musicians interested in playing?
                >Please drop me a line.
                >Thanks!
                >Conna

                I would love to.. but not up to a long car ride. :(

                Pav