Dance classes at Lilies

  • Stewart, Sara
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 6:19 AM
      I know that some of you have talked to me all ready.
      But even if you have,
      If you would like to teach dance at Lilies this year , please send me
      what you would like to teach as well as day and time if you have a
      preference. If you would be willing to teach the class twice also let
      me know.
      We have a great place to teach now, so it would be nice to fill up the
      schedule.
      If you know anyone that would like to teach, but may not be on the list,
      please also let me know.

      My contact is stewarts@...

      Thanks,
      Seonaid