Symposium Classes

  • bellewode_dance
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2006
      These are the lists of classes, by topic. If it doesn't list a time
      ammount, it's 1 hour. If you do not see your class on this list
      please let us know so we can fix it. We will start making actual
      schedules next week. If you don't see a class represented that you
      would like to teach, please let us know. Also, if you don't see a
      last name, it's because we didn't have one. Please let us know if
      you would like one added.

      Thank you,

      ~Lady Helena and Lady Esa~

      Dance:
      15 C. Italian Tsire
      Progressions Tsire
      Buffens workshop- 2hr Tsire
      Ball Planing Workshop Tsire
      non-dancing History of Dance Seonaid
      16th C. Italian Seonaid
      Progression Dances Aisha
      Advanced English Country Dance - Argeers and Newcastle Rowan and
      Cathus
      Inns of Court Rowan and Cathus
      Dances Aide Likes Aide
      Out of Period but Fun Marion de Forrester
      Introduction to Medieval European Dance Marion de Forrester
      Dances in a Circle Marion de Forrester

      Scribal:
      Preprints Class Eostre of Grimfells
      White work patterns (1 hour) Enid
      The hands on class of whitework techniques (2 hours) Enid
      Introduction of Illumination Ilaria degli Attavante
      Scribal Round Table Discussion: Tips, Tricks and Toys Ilaria degli
      Attavante
      Painting Late Period Italian Flowers Ilaria degli Attavante
      Let's make Gesso! Ilaria degli Attavante

      There will also be a scribal workroom available all day, for
      preprints, and other activities.

      Heraldic:
      OP's made easy Pipa Sparks
      Awards of Calontir Alejandra Vazquez de Granada
      Heraldry for Scribes Lyriel de la Foret
      Coordinating a Heraldic and Scribal Symposium Roberto Carlos
      Dominguez
      Heraldry for Those Who Cant - 1 hour class Modar Neznanich
      Basic Protocol and Etiquette: An Overview - 1 hour class
      Modar Neznanich
      How to Run a Heraldic Consulting Table - 2 hour class Modar
      Neznanich
      Commenting Einar Grimsson
      Turning your emblazon into an electronic drawing Einar
      Grimsson
      War Commentary Ermenrich von Duseburge
      Tournament Vocal Heraldry Ermenrich von Duseburge
      Japaness Naming Practices and Mon Aoki Kentarou Tadamitsu
      Basic Conflict-Checking (2 hour class) Modar Neznanich
      Vocal Heraldry Roberto Carlos Dominguez
    • Rowan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2006
        You've forgotten to include Azenari's 2 classes:

        Dance for the non-dancer with 2 left feet
        and
        Dance - an excuse for Period Flirting

        Lady Rowan Houndskeeper

        "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too
        dark to read." - Groucho Marx