Dance List

  • jonbeccamom
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2006
      I am supposed to be leading some dance classes in April. I have
      plenty of material, however I would like to ask which beginner-level
      dances are most common in Calontir these days.

      Mableth. (Shadowdale)
    • Rowan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2006
        > I am supposed to be leading some dance classes in April. I have
        > plenty of material, however I would like to ask which beginner-level
        > dances are most common in Calontir these days.
        >
        > Mableth. (Shadowdale)

        Is this at your group or at the Dance, Heraldic and Scribe event April 8th
        in Bellewood?

        I would suggest you start with ECD and brawls - they seem to be the easiest
        and yet not boring for new dancers
        Pavans and Almans are easy but often boring. Most Italians are a little
        advanced but there a few good for starting dancers.

        Try these first for a good beginers selection (I don't guarentee speling)
        Petiet Riens
        Jenny Pluck Pears
        Rufty Tufty
        Horses Brawl