Calling for Dance Instructors.

  • Sylvia
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2006
      Greetings unto the Gentles,

      My shire would like to hold dance classes, starting, February 26th, 2006. The classes will be held once per month from 2.00 p.m. to 3.00pm in Atchison, KS, 820 Main Street. We are in need of a dance instructor, who would like to come and teach us all the dances. We also are inviting every dancer to joint us. We have a nice big facility available to hold our dance lessons in. Please, if you like to teach, need directions or just
      have questions, contact me.

      Thank you so much.

      In service of a Dream
      Lady Anna Katarina von Liebenstein