Calling for Dance Instructors.

  • ladyannakatarina
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2006
      Greetings unto the Gentles,

      My shire would like to hold dance classes, starting, February 26th
      2006. The classes will be held once per month from 2.00 p.m. to 3.00pm
      in Atchison, KS. We are in need of a dance instructor, who would like
      to come and teach us all the dances. We also are inviting every dancer
      to joint us. We have a nice big facility available to hold our dance
      lessons in. Please, if you like to teach, need directions or just
      have questions, contact me.

      Thank you so much.

      In service of a Dream
      Lady Anna Katarina von Liebenstein
      Seneschal of Dun Ard

      email: feuerdrake1@...
    • Sylvia
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2006
        Greetings unto the Gentles,

        My shire would like to hold dance classes, starting, February 26th, 2006. The classes will be held once per month from 2.00 p.m. to 3.00pm in Atchison, KS, 820 Main Street. We are in need of a dance instructor, who would like to come and teach us all the dances. We also are inviting every dancer to joint us. We have a nice big facility available to hold our dance lessons in. Please, if you like to teach, need directions or just
        have questions, contact me.

        Thank you so much.

        In service of a Dream
        Lady Anna Katarina von Liebenstein