Letter of Dance Needs Your Help--Call for Submissions

  • Letter of Dance
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2006
      Dear Friends of Dance,

      The Letter of Dance once again needs your help! I am
      well past my normal deadline to publish another issue
      and am eager to do so, but my slush pile has run dry!
      I need your articles, reviews, choreographies, and
      reconstructions.

      For examples of the materials we publish and our
      editorial policies, visit the LoD website at
      http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/lod/

      If you're interested in helping out, drop me a line at
      letterofdance@... and I'll be happy to answer
      any questions.

      Also, don't forget that the annual April Spoof issue
      is coming right up. It's not too early to start
      thinking about satire, comedy, and just plain dance
      silliness to submit for that issue. It's always a lot
      of fun.

      Also, also don't forget that Letter of Dance
      merchandise (available at cafe press or directly from
      me, contact me for details) makes a perfect gift for
      loved ones, friends, and apprentices. Valendines day
      is coming right up--show someone you love them with
      the gift of Renaissance Dance!

      Katherine Mercer
      Editor,
      The Letter of Dance