Re: [CalontirDance] Queens Prize

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2006
      Unfortunately, a wedding is going to keep me in St. Louis that weekend, but
      I sure hope some musicians get together at Queen¹s Prize. That¹s a terrific
      place to have music, and it gives the people who are newer to the SCA an
      opportunity to hear some live music and realize that it¹s an option for
      them, too.

      Conna