list moderator please

  • moonwinde
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2006
      Greetings

      I would like to get permission to ask for a dance demonstration at our
      Faire here in Harrison area on May 5,6 or 7th 2006.

      While we are Amtgard based ourselves , our Faire is aimed at all ren
      folk and hoping to get as much SCA participatin as Amtgard and other
      groups. We currently have 22 vendors committed and several herbal
      demonstrations- a drama club doing an abbreviated Shakespeare and
      some good musicuans are involved -

      If you think the group might be interested , please e-mail me.

      Thanks for your time.