Queens Prize

  • Paul A. Byers
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2006
      Was wondering if there is going to be a music pit or ball at Queens
      Prize. I will be there with my instruments and a few of my players looking
      to play.

      Pav
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2006
        Unfortunately, a wedding is going to keep me in St. Louis that weekend, but
        I sure hope some musicians get together at Queen¹s Prize. That¹s a terrific
        place to have music, and it gives the people who are newer to the SCA an
        opportunity to hear some live music and realize that it¹s an option for
        them, too.

        Conna