Classes for the Bellewode Heraldic, Scribal, and Dance Symposium

  • Roberto Carlos Dominguez
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2006
      Dear Dancers of Calontir,

      The College of Bellewode would like to invite you all to teach and come to our Heraldic, Scribal, and Dance Symposium on the 8th of April 2006. We are in need of teachers to teach anything dance and dance related. If you would like to help us out and teach on this day, please contact us soon at bellewode_dance@.... Thank you for all your help!

      Lady Esa Southwick and Lady Helena Gewolf