music and dance at MW

  • Paul A. Byers
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2006
      I will be hosting a music pit and impromptu ball at March Warden on April
      1st here in Grimfells. It will be much as the music at BOH. Same site,
      and same music except we are adding a couple of songs. I am hoping to get
      our local dance enthusiastic to run dance for me. (though I am sure she
      would love to have help.) and all are invited to play music with us. We
      had a great time at BOH with this format and hope to repeat the fun.

      Pav
    • Roberto Carlos Dominguez
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2006
        Dear Dancers of Calontir,

        The College of Bellewode would like to invite you all to teach and come to our Heraldic, Scribal, and Dance Symposium on the 8th of April 2006. We are in need of teachers to teach anything dance and dance related. If you would like to help us out and teach on this day, please contact us soon at bellewode_dance@.... Thank you for all your help!

        Lady Esa Southwick and Lady Helena Gewolf