Dance classes at RUSH in Oakheart

  • Katriana
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2000
      Hi there,

      I've signed up to teach dance all day at RUSH in Oakheart. The morning
      will be intro to dance and afternoon will be Lilies ball dances. Anybody
      who wants to spell me (especially in the afternoon for the dances I don't
      know) is welcome to email me. I mainly wanted to reserve the room for
      dancing and get the classes on the schedule. Not that I can't talk about
      dance for 6 hours, but there are a lot of dances that I know the music
      better than the steps :-)

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2000
        > I've signed up to teach dance all day at RUSH in Oakheart.
        > The morning
        > will be intro to dance and afternoon will be Lilies ball
        > dances. Anybody
        > who wants to spell me (especially in the afternoon for the
        > dances I don't
        > know) is welcome to email me. I mainly wanted to reserve the room for
        > dancing and get the classes on the schedule. Not that I
        > can't talk about
        > dance for 6 hours, but there are a lot of dances that I know the music
        > better than the steps :-)

        katriana

        I'll be there. I'm glad things got on the list. Tammar was trying to
        get a hold of me, but I was away at Estrella. Now that I'm back, she's
        away and won't be back till tuesday - after the mews deadline.

        which of the ball dances do you know the music - maybe we could start
        with these.