Re: [CalontirDance] KK

  • Paul Byers
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      At 11:36 AM 12/1/2005, you wrote:
      >I¹ll be there, but I¹ll be wearing my scribe hat for some of the time.
      >Conna

      So does that mean no music or just a little music?

      Pav

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
        Hmmm. That sounded a little too ³glass half empty² and I didn¹t mean it that
        way.

        I guess what I meant to say is that I¹ve got some scribal stuff that will
        need to be done that day, but I¹ll also have some time to be able to play
        music, too!

        Conna
        More of a ³glass half full² sort of girl