Re: [CalontirDance] KK

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      I¹ll be there, but I¹ll be wearing my scribe hat for some of the time.

      Conna

      On 12/1/05 10:30 AM, "Paul A. Byers" <mightypav@...> wrote:

      > I am going to get to come to KK. Does anyone want to get together and do a
      > little music at KK?
      >
      > Pav
      >

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >
      > * Visit your group "CalontirDance
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CalontirDance> " on the web.
      > *
      > *
      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

    • Paul Byers
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
        At 11:36 AM 12/1/2005, you wrote:
        >I¹ll be there, but I¹ll be wearing my scribe hat for some of the time.
        >Conna

        So does that mean no music or just a little music?

        Pav

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
          Hmmm. That sounded a little too ³glass half empty² and I didn¹t mean it that
          way.

          I guess what I meant to say is that I¹ve got some scribal stuff that will
          need to be done that day, but I¹ll also have some time to be able to play
          music, too!

          Conna
          More of a ³glass half full² sort of girl