KK

  • Paul A. Byers
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      I am going to get to come to KK. Does anyone want to get together and do a
      little music at KK?

      Pav
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
        I¹ll be there, but I¹ll be wearing my scribe hat for some of the time.

        Conna

        On 12/1/05 10:30 AM, "Paul A. Byers" <mightypav@...> wrote:

        > I am going to get to come to KK. Does anyone want to get together and do a
        > little music at KK?
        >
        > Pav
        >

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > * Visit your group "CalontirDance
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CalontirDance> " on the web.
        > *
        > *
        > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Paul Byers
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
          At 11:36 AM 12/1/2005, you wrote:
          >I¹ll be there, but I¹ll be wearing my scribe hat for some of the time.
          >Conna

          So does that mean no music or just a little music?

          Pav

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
            Hmmm. That sounded a little too ³glass half empty² and I didn¹t mean it that
            way.

            I guess what I meant to say is that I¹ve got some scribal stuff that will
            need to be done that day, but I¹ll also have some time to be able to play
            music, too!

            Conna
            More of a ³glass half full² sort of girl