Saturday Night-Sunday Morn

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2005
      Hey folks,

      This year at Crystal Ball we will perform Saturday Night-Sunday Morn at
      midnight during the ball. It's aprogression dance from Playford I. It looks
      fun and it'd be great if we of the Calontir Dance community can get a jump
      on filling the floor for this dance by learning/teaching it locally over the
      next two weeks. I've attached a copy of the dance steps in a Word document.
      Have fun - and see you at the Hoopla to end all Hooplas - Crystal Ball.

      Tsire

      PS - now I want to write a song called Hoopla in a Houpeland - ig - I need
      to be stopped. Lol