Calling all musicians

  • Doug & Donna Winters
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      We will be having a masked ball at Caravan's event this year. We are in need
      of musicians to provide the music. We will be playing songs that are very
      familiar to most people who routinely play for balls. If you are interested
      in joining our humble little music pit, you would be most welcome... and did
      I mention that all musicians will get to eat feast for FREE. That's right
      music lovers, if you are a fan of Ivory Keep's feasts and would be willing
      to spend time in the music pit, we will waive the cost of your feast...YUM!
      If you are interested, just drop me an e-mail and I will put you on the
      list.
      Hope to see you all at Caravan's.
      ~Ailsa~