BOH --looking for Lady Bel

  • Malina
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19 4:16 PM
      > We will have dancing again at BOH this year.
      > Ly. Bel has agreed to be our dance leader.

      Lady Bel are you out there?
      I assume you are part of this list.

      I am a member of Grimfells and I do the dance thing as well. I would
      like to offer my services and help you out at BOH. I have never
      taught a class before or ran a ball. But I really would like to learn
      more about how to run classes and balls.
      This way, in future, I can do my fair shire proud and be a dance
      mistress for our events.

      with much appreciation,
      Malina