Re: [CalontirDance] Day of Arbeau

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2005
      Sorry. Juniper sabotaged ourselves by agreeing to play for a benefit that
      Friday night. That counts us out for Day of Arbeau plans.

      Conna

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 19, 2005
        I ended up not able to go and am seriously bummed.

        Tsire

        >From: "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...>
        >To: <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [CalontirDance] Day of Arbeau
        >Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:41:14 -0500
        >
        >Hi
        >
        >So i know there was lots of talk about this a while back.
        >Are there any real plans for Day of Arbeau?
        >
        >Conrad
      • Stewart, Sara
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 19, 2005
          I am going.
          And am looking for a rider or someone to ride with.
          Seonaid

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/FXrMlA/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/LmiolB/TM