Day of Arbeau

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2005
      Hi

      So i know there was lots of talk about this a while back.
      Are there any real plans for Day of Arbeau?

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 19, 2005
        Sorry. Juniper sabotaged ourselves by agreeing to play for a benefit that
        Friday night. That counts us out for Day of Arbeau plans.

        Conna

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 19, 2005
          I ended up not able to go and am seriously bummed.

          Tsire

          >From: "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...>
          >To: <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: [CalontirDance] Day of Arbeau
          >Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:41:14 -0500
          >
          >Hi
          >
          >So i know there was lots of talk about this a while back.
          >Are there any real plans for Day of Arbeau?
          >
          >Conrad
        • Stewart, Sara
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 19, 2005
            I am going.
            And am looking for a rider or someone to ride with.
            Seonaid

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/FXrMlA/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/LmiolB/TM