KWC&RS- Ball Set List

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14 8:29 AM
      Okay folks here it is. The Ball list for KWC&RS will be three sets of five
      dances with requests at the end. Each set will start with a slow, flowy,
      show of my clothes dance and contains some lovely and favorite dances. We've
      got entertainment in the works for one of the two breaks but I would love to
      see a special dance performance in the second one -----any ideas or
      offers???_----just let me know. Either way, here's the list.

      KNOWN WORLD COSTUME AND RATTAN SYMPOSIUM BALL

      SET 1
      Lorrayne Alman
      Official Bransle
      Villanella