Re: [CalontirDance] BOH ball/dance thing

  • mightypav@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2005
      At 07:48 AM 9/13/2005, you wrote:
      >Hurrah! Sounds like it should be a great time.
      >Can you post a list of the 11 dances, so people know what to expect?
      >See you there!
      >Conna

      Here is the list. Two of the songs are just things we do for fun. They
      are jigs so you could jig to them if you wanted. But they are just fun
      songs we do so that I can get more players in our group.

      Pav
      ******
      The Rose in the Heather -jig
      Rufty Tufty
      Gathering Peascods
      Four Jigs played as one song. -jig
      Black Almayn
      Ly Bens Distonys
      Petit Riens
      Karobuska
      Heralds in Love
      Black Nag
      Amoroso

    • Malina
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 19, 2005
        > We will have dancing again at BOH this year.
        > Ly. Bel has agreed to be our dance leader.

        Lady Bel are you out there?
        I assume you are part of this list.

        I am a member of Grimfells and I do the dance thing as well. I would
        like to offer my services and help you out at BOH. I have never
        taught a class before or ran a ball. But I really would like to learn
        more about how to run classes and balls.
        This way, in future, I can do my fair shire proud and be a dance
        mistress for our events.

        with much appreciation,
        Malina