Re: [CalontirDance] BOH ball/dance thing

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2005
      Hurrah! Sounds like it should be a great time.

      Can you post a list of the 11 dances, so people know what to expect?

      See you there!
      Conna

    • mightypav@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2005
        At 07:48 AM 9/13/2005, you wrote:
        >Hurrah! Sounds like it should be a great time.
        >Can you post a list of the 11 dances, so people know what to expect?
        >See you there!
        >Conna

        Here is the list. Two of the songs are just things we do for fun. They
        are jigs so you could jig to them if you wanted. But they are just fun
        songs we do so that I can get more players in our group.

        Pav
        ******
        The Rose in the Heather -jig
        Rufty Tufty
        Gathering Peascods
        Four Jigs played as one song. -jig
        Black Almayn
        Ly Bens Distonys
        Petit Riens
        Karobuska
        Heralds in Love
        Black Nag
        Amoroso

      • Malina
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 19, 2005
          > We will have dancing again at BOH this year.
          > Ly. Bel has agreed to be our dance leader.

          Lady Bel are you out there?
          I assume you are part of this list.

          I am a member of Grimfells and I do the dance thing as well. I would
          like to offer my services and help you out at BOH. I have never
          taught a class before or ran a ball. But I really would like to learn
          more about how to run classes and balls.
          This way, in future, I can do my fair shire proud and be a dance
          mistress for our events.

          with much appreciation,
          Malina