Buffens At KA&S

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21 6:57 AM
      Well folks KA&S is finally here (Saturday in Fact) - and the B3R Buffens
      Team will be there. It's my understanding that we're performing at noon - so
      come enjoy the show. This is a performance dance by nature and is meant to
      entertain and audience - the bigger the crowd the better we'll do. They're
      stopping the judging for the 2 performing arts entries so come on over and
      let us entertain you.