Question for the List

  • lonemuse2
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2005
      Hello all,

      I am in search of some information and possibly some help.

      What I am looking for are some fairly simple, easy to learn late period
      Italian dances, and the music (preferably sheet and sound files) that
      would accompany them.

      Would anyone know of who I could contact in order to get started on
      this? I am looking for about 4 dances or so...

      I appreciate it.
      Fionnuala
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2005
        Hiya Fionnuala,

        Check out this website: http://www.sca.org.au/del/ddb/misc/multimedia.html

        It¹s organized by country and time, so just scroll down for Italian.

        Cheers!
        Conna