RE: [CalontirDance] Lilies XX

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 6, 2005
      Nothing official, be we can always ask.
      Ultimately it up to the autocrat as to who gets budget.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 7, 2005
        I'd love to help out. However, my best friend is getting married the second weekend of Lilies next year and I'm her matron of honor. Not sure how much of Lilies I'll make it to...
        ~Marion~
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 8, 2005
          Put me on the list of folks willing to help out.

          //Philippe