RE: [CalontirDance] RE: [Northshield] Seeking Dance Instructorsand Musicians

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
      Conna's house is on the way!

      Maybe we should try to assemble a gaggle type trip - those with longer
      distances could come to 3 rivers Friday night and we could leave at the
      crack o dawn Saturday morning -carpooling would make it an easier drive for
      everyone - just an idea - nothing like a solid plan here. :)

      Tsire

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
        With lots of room for guests!
        Conna

        On 7/5/05 2:06 PM, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

        > Conna's house is on the way!
        >

        > Maybe we should try to assemble a gaggle type trip - those with longer
        > distances could come to 3 rivers Friday night and we could leave at the
        > crack o dawn Saturday morning -carpooling would make it an easier drive for
        > everyone - just an idea - nothing like a solid plan here. :)
        >
        > Tsire
        >
        >> >From: "Carol O'Connell" <carol.oconnell@...>
        >> >To: "CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com" <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>
        >> >Subject: Re: [CalontirDance] RE: [Northshield] Seeking Dance Instructorsand
        >> >Musicians
        >> >Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 13:35:21 -0500
        >> >
        >> >I have to admit I was plenty shocked when I mapquested this site and it
        >> >turned up at a trip of only 5 1/2 hours. Made me think it would be a hoot
        >> >go and check it out. Count me in as someone very interested in the
        >> >possibility of going...
        >> >
        >> >Conna

        >> >might
        >> >time
        >> >we
        >> >add
        >> >great

        >> >Arbeau
        >> >how

        > Society for creative anachronism Medieval and renaissance costume
        > Medieval armor
        > Medieval art Medieval costume Medieval knights
        >

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > * Visit your group "CalontirDance
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CalontirDance> " on the web.
        > *
        > *
        > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Doug & Donna Winters
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
          Of course, Hannibal is even closer. I am thinking that I will have to plan
          my trip to Europe around this event. :-)
          ~Ailsa~