Re: [CalontirDance] RE: [Northshield] Seeking Dance Instructorsand Musicians

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
      Maybe we should try to assemble a gaggle type trip - those with longer
      distances could come to 3 rivers Friday night and we could leave at the
      crack o dawn Saturday morning -carpooling would make it an easier drive for
      everyone - just an idea - nothing like a solid plan here. :)

      Tsire

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
        Conna's house is on the way!

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
          With lots of room for guests!
          Conna

          On 7/5/05 2:06 PM, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

          > Conna's house is on the way!
          >

          > Maybe we should try to assemble a gaggle type trip - those with longer
          > distances could come to 3 rivers Friday night and we could leave at the
          > crack o dawn Saturday morning -carpooling would make it an easier drive for
          > everyone - just an idea - nothing like a solid plan here. :)
          >
          > Tsire
          >
          >> >From: "Carol O'Connell" <carol.oconnell@...>
          >> >To: "CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com" <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>
          >> >Subject: Re: [CalontirDance] RE: [Northshield] Seeking Dance Instructorsand
          >> >Musicians
          >> >Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 13:35:21 -0500
          >> >
          >> >I have to admit I was plenty shocked when I mapquested this site and it
          >> >turned up at a trip of only 5 1/2 hours. Made me think it would be a hoot
          >> >go and check it out. Count me in as someone very interested in the
          >> >possibility of going...
          >> >
          >> >Conna

          >> >might
          >> >time
          >> >we
          >> >add
          >> >great

          >> >Arbeau
          >> >how

          > Society for creative anachronism Medieval and renaissance costume
          > Medieval armor
          > Medieval art Medieval costume Medieval knights
          >

          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          >
          > * Visit your group "CalontirDance
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CalontirDance> " on the web.
          > *
          > *
          > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        • Doug & Donna Winters
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
            Of course, Hannibal is even closer. I am thinking that I will have to plan
            my trip to Europe around this event. :-)
            ~Ailsa~