Re: [CalontirDance] RE: [Northshield] Seeking Dance Instructors and Musicians

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
      I have to admit I was plenty shocked when I mapquested this site and it
      turned up at a trip of only 5 1/2 hours. Made me think it would be a hoot to
      go and check it out. Count me in as someone very interested in the
      possibility of going...

      Conna

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
        Maybe we should try to assemble a gaggle type trip - those with longer
        distances could come to 3 rivers Friday night and we could leave at the
        crack o dawn Saturday morning -carpooling would make it an easier drive for
        everyone - just an idea - nothing like a solid plan here. :)

        Tsire

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
          Conna's house is on the way!

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
            With lots of room for guests!
            Conna

            On 7/5/05 2:06 PM, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

            > Conna's house is on the way!
            >

            > Maybe we should try to assemble a gaggle type trip - those with longer
            > distances could come to 3 rivers Friday night and we could leave at the
            > crack o dawn Saturday morning -carpooling would make it an easier drive for
            > everyone - just an idea - nothing like a solid plan here. :)
            >
            > Tsire
            >
            >> >From: "Carol O'Connell" <carol.oconnell@...>
            >> >To: "CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com" <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>
            >> >Subject: Re: [CalontirDance] RE: [Northshield] Seeking Dance Instructorsand
            >> >Musicians
            >> >Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 13:35:21 -0500
            >> >
            >> >I have to admit I was plenty shocked when I mapquested this site and it
            >> >turned up at a trip of only 5 1/2 hours. Made me think it would be a hoot
            >> >go and check it out. Count me in as someone very interested in the
            >> >possibility of going...
            >> >
            >> >Conna

            >> >might
            >> >time
            >> >we
            >> >add
            >> >great

            >> >Arbeau
            >> >how

            > Society for creative anachronism Medieval and renaissance costume
            > Medieval armor
            > Medieval art Medieval costume Medieval knights
            >

            > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
            >
            > * Visit your group "CalontirDance
            > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CalontirDance> " on the web.
            > *
            > *
            > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          • Doug & Donna Winters
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
              Of course, Hannibal is even closer. I am thinking that I will have to plan
              my trip to Europe around this event. :-)
              ~Ailsa~