Re: [CalontirDance] RE: [Northshield] Seeking Dance Instructors and Musicians

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
      I have to admit I was plenty shocked when I mapquested this site and it
      turned up at a trip of only 5 1/2 hours. Made me think it would be a hoot to
      go and check it out. Count me in as someone very interested in the
      possibility of going...

      Conna

      On 7/5/05 1:32 PM, "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@...> wrote:

      > Hey Folks - this is about 5 1/2 hours from St Louis (That's closer than
      > Lonley Tower, La Grande Tent and many other near in Kingdom places) It might
      > be fun to show them the amazing depth of knowelge, talent and damn good time
      > having skills that Calontir can offer a dance event. Who knows - -maybe we
      > can even persuade them to take Hole in the Wall off of thier ball and add
      > something oh I don't know - -period. :) Serously though, they've got a great
      > theme and look really into doing this event well - lets try to make a
      > showing.
      >
      > Psssst - Buffens team - It's and ARBEAU day - ahem Buffens is from Arbeau
      > and isn't mentioned anywhere on thier site- -bwa ha ha wanna go show 'em how
      > cool it is?
      >
      > Tsire *giggling merrily to herself at potential mischief*
      >

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >
      > * Visit your group "CalontirDance
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CalontirDance> " on the web.
      > *
      > *
      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

    • Stewart, Sara
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
        I am going, and am willing to give rides or carpool as the case may be.

        Seonaid

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
          Maybe we should try to assemble a gaggle type trip - those with longer
          distances could come to 3 rivers Friday night and we could leave at the
          crack o dawn Saturday morning -carpooling would make it an easier drive for
          everyone - just an idea - nothing like a solid plan here. :)

          Tsire

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
            Conna's house is on the way!

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
              With lots of room for guests!
              Conna

              On 7/5/05 2:06 PM, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

              > Conna's house is on the way!
              >

              > Maybe we should try to assemble a gaggle type trip - those with longer
              > distances could come to 3 rivers Friday night and we could leave at the
              > crack o dawn Saturday morning -carpooling would make it an easier drive for
              > everyone - just an idea - nothing like a solid plan here. :)
              >
              > Tsire
              >
              >> >From: "Carol O'Connell" <carol.oconnell@...>
              >> >To: "CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com" <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>
              >> >Subject: Re: [CalontirDance] RE: [Northshield] Seeking Dance Instructorsand
              >> >Musicians
              >> >Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 13:35:21 -0500
              >> >
              >> >I have to admit I was plenty shocked when I mapquested this site and it
              >> >turned up at a trip of only 5 1/2 hours. Made me think it would be a hoot
              >> >go and check it out. Count me in as someone very interested in the
              >> >possibility of going...
              >> >
              >> >Conna

              >> >might
              >> >time
              >> >we
              >> >add
              >> >great

              >> >Arbeau
              >> >how

              > Society for creative anachronism Medieval and renaissance costume
              > Medieval armor
              > Medieval art Medieval costume Medieval knights
              >

              > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
              >
              > * Visit your group "CalontirDance
              > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CalontirDance> " on the web.
              > *
              > *
              > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

            • Doug & Donna Winters
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
                Of course, Hannibal is even closer. I am thinking that I will have to plan
                my trip to Europe around this event. :-)
                ~Ailsa~