RE: [Northshield] Seeking Dance Instructors and Musicians

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5 11:32 AM
      Hey Folks - this is about 5 1/2 hours from St Louis (That's closer than
      Lonley Tower, La Grande Tent and many other near in Kingdom places) It might
      be fun to show them the amazing depth of knowelge, talent and damn good time
      having skills that Calontir can offer a dance event. Who knows - -maybe we
      can even persuade them to take Hole in the Wall off of thier ball and add
      something oh I don't know - -period. :) Serously though, they've got a great
      theme and look really into doing this event well - lets try to make a
      showing.

      Psssst - Buffens team - It's and ARBEAU day - ahem Buffens is from Arbeau
      and isn't mentioned anywhere on thier site- -bwa ha ha wanna go show 'em how
      cool it is?

      Tsire *giggling merrily to herself at potential mischief*
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 5 11:35 AM
        I have to admit I was plenty shocked when I mapquested this site and it
        turned up at a trip of only 5 1/2 hours. Made me think it would be a hoot to
        go and check it out. Count me in as someone very interested in the
        possibility of going...

        Conna

        On 7/5/05 1:32 PM, "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@...> wrote:

        > Hey Folks - this is about 5 1/2 hours from St Louis (That's closer than
        > Lonley Tower, La Grande Tent and many other near in Kingdom places) It might
        > be fun to show them the amazing depth of knowelge, talent and damn good time
        > having skills that Calontir can offer a dance event. Who knows - -maybe we
        > can even persuade them to take Hole in the Wall off of thier ball and add
        > something oh I don't know - -period. :) Serously though, they've got a great
        > theme and look really into doing this event well - lets try to make a
        > showing.
        >
        > Psssst - Buffens team - It's and ARBEAU day - ahem Buffens is from Arbeau
        > and isn't mentioned anywhere on thier site- -bwa ha ha wanna go show 'em how
        > cool it is?
        >
        > Tsire *giggling merrily to herself at potential mischief*
        >

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > * Visit your group "CalontirDance
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CalontirDance> " on the web.
        > *
        > *
        > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Stewart, Sara
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 5 11:35 AM
          I am going, and am willing to give rides or carpool as the case may be.

          Seonaid

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 5 12:02 PM
            Maybe we should try to assemble a gaggle type trip - those with longer
            distances could come to 3 rivers Friday night and we could leave at the
            crack o dawn Saturday morning -carpooling would make it an easier drive for
            everyone - just an idea - nothing like a solid plan here. :)

            Tsire

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 5 12:06 PM
              Conna's house is on the way!

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 5 12:25 PM
                With lots of room for guests!
                Conna

                On 7/5/05 2:06 PM, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

                > Conna's house is on the way!
                >

                > Maybe we should try to assemble a gaggle type trip - those with longer
                > distances could come to 3 rivers Friday night and we could leave at the
                > crack o dawn Saturday morning -carpooling would make it an easier drive for
                > everyone - just an idea - nothing like a solid plan here. :)
                >
                > Tsire
                >
                >> >From: "Carol O'Connell" <carol.oconnell@...>
                >> >To: "CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com" <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>
                >> >Subject: Re: [CalontirDance] RE: [Northshield] Seeking Dance Instructorsand
                >> >Musicians
                >> >Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 13:35:21 -0500
                >> >
                >> >I have to admit I was plenty shocked when I mapquested this site and it
                >> >turned up at a trip of only 5 1/2 hours. Made me think it would be a hoot
                >> >go and check it out. Count me in as someone very interested in the
                >> >possibility of going...
                >> >
                >> >Conna

                >> >might
                >> >time
                >> >we
                >> >add
                >> >great

                >> >Arbeau
                >> >how

                > Society for creative anachronism Medieval and renaissance costume
                > Medieval armor
                > Medieval art Medieval costume Medieval knights
                >

                > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                >
                > * Visit your group "CalontirDance
                > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CalontirDance> " on the web.
                > *
                > *
                > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

              • Doug & Donna Winters
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 5 7:29 PM
                  Of course, Hannibal is even closer. I am thinking that I will have to plan
                  my trip to Europe around this event. :-)
                  ~Ailsa~