Re: [CalontirDance] Musical organization. (and dance too)

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
      No marshals‹but sometimes I think the dancers could use some! ;)

      Once upon a time there was a music guild, but it no longer exists. Mostly,
      people are just welcome to do their own thing as time (i.e., activity level)
      permits. It¹s all good.

      Just do it and have fun!

      Conna

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
        Hey, at least we don't all get together in a place called a pit!

        Conrad