Musical organization. (and dance too)

  • Christian M. Cepel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
      Wondering....

      Is Music (and dance too) something that is organized or is it just
      considered a skill/art under A&S.

      What I mean to say is, for archery or equestrian, I know to find the
      respective marshals and they can point me to official documents and such
      and answer questions.

      So... is there a guild master as such and are there different
      resources,standards, procedures, expectations, & SOP? Or.. is everyone
      sort of doing their own thing?

      Thanks. I'm utterly ignorant (is that a dearth of dairy knowledge?).

      //Philippe
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
        No marshals‹but sometimes I think the dancers could use some! ;)

        Once upon a time there was a music guild, but it no longer exists. Mostly,
        people are just welcome to do their own thing as time (i.e., activity level)
        permits. It¹s all good.

        Just do it and have fun!

        Conna

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
          Hey, at least we don't all get together in a place called a pit!

          Conrad