Lilies Thanks

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2005
      Thanks everyone for making this Lilies one of the best ever for dance. I am
      floored, astounded almost *gasp* at a loss for words of how amazingly nifty
      keen special cool it was. WOW! I"m psyched for next year and have so much up
      my sleves that I'm walking like a penguin. Anyone on have any comments,
      suggetion or ideas to share about making next year top even this year a the
      Lilies Dance-o-Rama?

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2005
        Goodness! How can that be topped?

        I had a blast. And I was so happy that there was such a strong turnout for
        the Monday night Crystal Ball party. Good times!

        Conna