RE: [CalontirDance] Lilies Instructor Reminders

    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2005
      well thats what happens when you get a new job :(

      What about the ball review?

      Message 2 of 8 , May 31, 2005
        Yup - no fault of Isabeau's - just bad timing and good job luck. :)
        The Ball Review is still up in the air - Please oh please someone take it
        off my hands. If worse comes to worst, I'll do it but I'd really rather not
        take on any further teaching comitments. HELP!

        Tsire